Men's CASUAL FIT Long Sleeve Shirt
Far Infrared CASUAL FIT Long Sleeve Shirt
Far Infrared CASUAL FIT Men's Shirts are a unique design, created by our in-house designers. Shirts are sewn in house by our expert sewers.
If you have pain from Arthritis, Repetitive Stress Injuries, shoulder or neck strain, or tendonitis, these new FIR Shirts are a safe and simple affordable alternative pain relief solution.
You can wear this CASUAL FIT - Long Sleeve Shirt during normal daily activities and while you sleep at night. These handmade shirts can be used for everyday activities while still supplying superior therapeutic healing.
Measure for Prolotex Men's Shirts
Best to use a soft tape and measure your chest under your arms, around at the fullest area, #1 in the diagram.
Sizing charts are approximate.
|Size Chart for Men's Shirts|
|Small||34 - 36"||86.4 - 91.4 cm|
|Medium||38 - 40"||96.5 - 101.6 cm|
|Large||42 - 44"||106.7 - 111.8 cm|
|XLarge||46 - 48"||116.8 - 121.9 cm|
|XXLarge||50 - 52"||127 - 132.1 cm|
|XXXLarge||54 - 56"||137.2 - 142.2 cm|
Benefits of the CASUAL FIT Long Sleeve Shirt:
- Offers Soothing Comfort
- Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
- Non Addictive
- Smoothens the Skin
- Reduces Redness
- Reduces Arthritic Shoulder Joint Pain
- Suitable for Rotator Cuff Injury pain Relief
- Safe for treating Bursitis in the shoulder
- Reduces Shoulder Muscle Pain
- Relieves Itchiness
- Promotes Healing
- Increase Circulation
- Provides warmth
- Rejuvenates Dormant Tissue
- Heals Scraps and Cuts
- Heals Skin Rough Skin Cracks
- Lasts for several months, even years
- Protects against harmful Electromagnetic Waves
- No Velcro, Zippers or Buttons
- Easy to Pull On
- Soft and Flexible
- More Affordable than prescription pain relievers
Polypropylene knitted fibers fused with micro-particles of natural bio-ceramics.
95% polypropylene, 5%ceramics.
- Model: Men's CASUAL FIT Long Sleeve Shirt
- Neck Type: Crew Neck
- Size Type: Regular
- Sleeve Type: Raglan Sleeve
- Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
Black FIR Fabric
Product Care: See Washing Guidelines