What are Bio-Ceramics
Bio-Ceramics are made from a specialized formula of natural lead-free stones like Tourmaline & Jade, and minerals like Silica Oxide (SiO2). These bio-ceramics reflect and emit far infrared rays (FIR).
Making of Bio-Ceramics
- A blend of natural minerals and oxides are mixed together
- When mixed together, these materials naturally emit FIR (Far Infrared Rays)
- Mixture is then heated together at 1600'C
- Once cooled the formula is then called "Bio-Ceramics"
- Bio-Ceramics are capable of emitting FIR (Far Infrared Rays), also known as "biogenetic rays"