Garment Care for Prolotex™ Far Infrared Garments:
- Hand wash or gentle cycle in cool water (below 15 C or 60 F)
- Natural Soap, Mild Detergent
- Rinse in cool water
- Role in a dry towel to remove excess water.
- Hang to dry - room temperature.
- Avoid the heat of a dryer and hot water.
- Do NOT dry clean, iron or bleach.
The Bio-Ceramics particles that emit the FIR are fused (impregnated) directly into the Polypropylene fibers. They do not wash out.
SPECIAL WASHING GUIDELINES for the NEW TOUCHIE TIP Far Infrared Gloves:
- They need to be washed by hand in cold to luke warm water, no detergent, bleach or fabric softener.
- A mild soap like Woolite, Zero or gentle shampoo can be used.
- No Dry Cleaning.
- Hang dry.
- DO NOT USE HEAT: Using high heat can kill all conductive ions immediately or over time, reducing the longevity of the Screen Tips.